Generation+ is our new range of affordable modular systems that slot easily into an existing production line; reducing labour costs, boosting productivity and improving quality.
Designed and built right here in Australia they feature the same quality, reliability and safety that Enmin is renowned for. Plus, they can be added to and extended as your business evolves. The Generation+ range comprises in-line blending, seasoning and packaging systems.
- Designed and built in Australia
- Adheres to the stringent hygiene standards of the food industry
- Meets or exceeds all Australian safety standards
- Constructed of 304 stainless steel for outstanding durability
- IP66 Rating – built to withstand high pressure washing
- Modular design eliminates equipment redundancy – can be easily added to
or extended as production needs evolve
- Proven design and performance from over 40 years’ experience in
materials handling and vibratory equipment
- The blending, seasoning and packaging systems can be integrated seamlessly and operate as a single in-line system
- Customised options available
- Improved manufacturing efficiency and quality
- Cost savings through greater performance and line speed
- Reduced operator workload
- Reduced labour costs – more efficient staff utilisation
- Reduced product wastage
Our new Generate+ system is designed to be operated as a ‘loss in weight’ system. Using universal hoppers, multiple ingredients can be added to any of the storage hoppers and the recipe function will still recognise the product and what the end mix is requested.
The entire system is controlled by our recipe based ‘smart’ PLC Control unit. Based on the recipe, the desired product weight is nominated and that weight will be dispensed over a desired time period to ensure the correct mix is obtained.
Whether you need 2 or 200 ingredients mixed, our new Generate+ In-Line blending system can provide a solution.
The Generate+ Seasoning system provides a gentle and accurate way of flavouring or seasoning a wide variety of dry snack foods.
The product passes through the seasoning drum and is coated at a controlled rate; the product is then delivered into either a bulk bin, bulk bag for offline repackaging or directly into the packaging system.
Our Generate+ Packaging system was developed in response to the need for an affordable, hygienic and safe Australian built packaging system to meet the demands of high-speed machines.
The new Generate+ Packaging system can seamlessly integrate an existing multi-head weigher, vertical form fill seal, or pouch packaging machine into our materials handling system.