Enmin Electromechanical Equipment uses the principle of utilising the out of balance force from twin motors to generate vibratory power. This simple and well proven design offers versatility and requires minimal maintenance.
Enmin electromechanical equipment is found in numerous applications from all aspects of the food industry to chemical, mining and quarrying, fertiliser and processing plants. Using our specialised CAD modeling, Enmin engineers custom design equipment and ancillaries to meet the individual customer requirements and specifications.
The Benefits of using Enmin for your Electromechanical Feeder needs
- Enmin has a range of standard designs that are customised to meet the customers specifications and objectives.
- Our experienced Engineers use our specialised CAD modelling to design a product to meet your needs that will seamlessly integrate into your system.
- Custom designed and manufactured here in Australia to suit the needs of your business.
We’re on call throughout the design, build and installation process to ensure your needs and questions are always answered.
- Our equipment requires minimal to no on-going maintenance and servicing. However, because we’re right here in Australia we’re on call for any after sales support, if it’s needed.
- For over 40 years we’ve built equipment for almost all food products. From fruit and salad, nuts, baked goods, chocolate and confectionary to pasta, chicken, meat and more.
- Our equipment extends well beyond food, also offering economical solutions for pharmaceutical products, nuts & bolts, mining and quarrying, fertiliser and grains.